You voted for it, so we developed it!
This plugin allows merchants to accept credit cards utilizing Chase’s Orbital Payment Gateway through the Gravity Forms plugin.
- Integrates seamlessly with the Gravity Forms plugin.
- Process single or recurring transactions using the Chase Paymentech Orbital Gateway.
- Create billing profiles, all card holder data is kept securely with Chase.
- Includes technical support via email.
- Easy Certification Guide included.
- Ability to select product currency rate, USD or CAD.
- Includes the ability for you to select which card types you do and do not accept.
- Requires SSL to keep card data secure when communicating between your website and the Orbital Gateway.
Check out our demo to see it in action!
Newly Released: v1.0 January 29th 2014
Chase requires that merchants perform a series of test cases prior to enabling credit card processing in a production environment. These test cases will vary depending on the needs of your business, but generally consist of 30-40 test cases including multiple credit cards, amounts and address information. The Orbital Gateway will return specific response codes depending on the test case. These responses must be recorded in the test case document and be returned to your account manager prior to production account activation. We provide support via email through this process as a courtesy to our customers that purchase our Chase Paymentech plugins. We also offer a paid-service option that you can purchase for us to complete this certification process on your behalf – simply select the Chase Certification option for this product and we will be in contact with you shortly after purchase. We will get you certified to use billing profiles, recurring billing, authorize, and authorize/capture methods.